Code Unplugged: Free Workshop - Coding Theory & Creative Problem Solving
- Learn collaborative problem solving with computer science concepts
- Engaging for both coders and non-coders alike
- Learn algorithms through hands-on demos
- Learn to solve visual communication challenges
- Build group problem-solving skills with challenges that reveal actual engineering concepts
- Snacks will be served
You don't have to be a coder to think like a computer
We designed Code: Unplugged to be a fun and educational 1+ hour
FREE workshop that teaches concepts in coding and logical thinking. No
computer knowledge is necessary, but also it's not only for newbies:
Distributed sorting in real life on hundreds of items? Yes please!
Leave your computer at home, everything is hands-on!
February 28th - 6 p.m.
Oakstop - 1721 Broadway #201, Oakland
The event will be hosted at Oakstop in Uptown Oakland, with easy car and BART access.
BART DIRECTIONS: Taking BART, it's directly above the 19th Street BART
Station. Taking the Telegraph and 17th Street escalator will put you a few
steps away from the door.
PARKING: There are plenty of free and paid parking spots available in
Uptown Oakland. See
here for a full list.
Please RSVP here if you intend to make
it. Spread the word to your friends!